With Oregon being one of my favorite sports teams in the world, it was only right that I take a little time to point out my favorite uniforms that they’ve worn since I’ve been a fan. Most football fans know the history behind why UO has so many options when it comes to equipment. If you aren’t familiar, Nike Co-Founder and former CEO Phil Knight is a University of Oregon alum, and Nike headquarters is in Beaverton, Oregon so he is a huge donator to the University.
Back to the jerseys, here are my top 5 Oregon uniforms in order:
#5: Breast Cancer support uniforms vs. Arizona Oct. 2, 2014
- Despite losing this game, breast cancer support has a special place in my heart and these unis stand out.
#4: All green vs Florida State Jan. 1, 2015 (CFP Semi Final)
- These are just pure eye candy to me. Perfect shade of green.
#3: All highlighter yellow vs. Tennessee Sep. 13, 2013
- I’m usually not a fan of bright colors but these just seem to fit UO’s personality perfectly.
#2: Black and Silver vs Stanford Nov. 12, 2012
- Reminiscent of the Raiders uniforms that are so classic.
#1: White and Silver vs Ohio State Jan. 12, 2015 (CFP Championship Game)
- A beautiful set from top to bottom, simple yet stunning with amazing detail.